FEC Customer Support Pages
- The Support section contains product technical manuals, general interest reference materials for our products (such as a description of the FreeDOS operating system) and general interest testing materials (such as the Thermal Testing Articles).
- The first technical manual on the site is for the FEC200 tester. Manuals for other products will follow soon.
- All the support information is based on the printed technical manuals you received with your equipment, re-organized here to take advantage of Web features including hyperlinks and the search box.
- All pages within the customer support section are optimized for printing; extraneous images and Web navigation features will not appear when the pages are printed from your browser. When printed, the font is optimized for print legibility.
- Most graphics are available in both .jpeg
and .pdf format.
Which is better?
- .jpeg files are smaller and load quickly in any browser.
- .pdf files require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website (Alternatively, we recommend the free Foxit Reader from the Foxit Software website). .pdf files are more convenient than .jpegs for magnified viewing, panning and printing, but are generally larger files.